100th Anniversary of Pier Paolo Pasolini’s Birth.
Professor Barbara Pizzo (Italian Literature) together with Professor Manuela Paltrinieri (Contemporary History) have organised a number of special events for grades 12th and 13th to mark the 100th anniversary of Pier Paolo Pasolini’s birth.
Below all the appointments:
- Monday 14/03: Pasolini walk in Bologna (https://www.culturabologna.it//quipasolini) and visit to the exhibitions PASOLINI ’42. LA FORMAZIONE BOLOGNESE DI GIOVANE INTELLETTUALE (Bologna, Biblioteca dell’Archiginnasio) and PIER PAOLO PASOLINI. FIGURATIVE FOLGORATIONS (organised by Cineteca Bologna) – whole day
- Monday 28/03: viewing of the film EDIPO RE (1967) – from 2:15 to 4:10 p.m.
- Tuesday 29/03: seminar lesson by Leonardo Fiorentini: PPP and the classic theatre (10:30/12:30)
- Tuesday 05/04: Paolo Veronesi’s seminar lesson: PPP between politics and civil commitment (10:30/12:30)
- Thursday 29/04: seminar lecture by Paola Marescalchi: PPP and Art (10:30/12:30)
- Tuesday 03/05: FINAL AGORA’ (10:30/13:20).